Congratulations … you’re ready to sell your home! It would be great if you could simply place a “For Sale” sign in front of your house and be immediately inundated with offers. Realistically though, you need a real estate expert to help guide you through this process. We need to get your home ready to be seen by potential buyers. Then, it needs to be marketed properly so we reach the right kind of buyers. Ultimately, we want to sell your home for the highest price possible within the time frame you need it to sell.
Preparing Your Home for Sale:
- We will review the selling process with you so it’s easy to understand
- We will conduct a market analysis so we can compare your home to other homes in the immediate vicinity
- Together, we will make a decision on a list price AND a target sales price
- We will market your home to fit YOUR specific buyer
- Communication is key—we will keep you updated continuously and make certain that your needs and concerns are our priority
What Affects a Home Sale:
- PRICE: The right price sells your home. If the asking price is too high, you’ll be waiting a lot longer to sell it! Our fair market analysis helps compare other properties in the area with your home. You’ll find out the price of homes that have sold in your area and how that compares to your home. We will establish the reasonableness of our proposed asking price by looking at trends in your community.
- FINANCING: Provide a lot of options for potential buyers! FHA, VA, and even owner financing are some ways to help open the market for all types of buyers.
- TIME: The lower the price, the faster the sale! If you need to be out of your home by a specific date, you have to be willing to drop the price.
Get started by filling out our easy form; Your information will never be shared with any third-party.